Sunday, March 23, 2014

Paper Shelter Challenge

This week over at Paper Shelter the challenge is to use "More then 5 Flowers". My grandaughter Lynda has been crafting with me since she was 3. She is now 15. I love the wizard love of Oz. So she has made me a card using the image " Friends Over The Rainbow".

 
As you can see she used six flower buttons to represent the Yellow Brick Road & Field of Poppies. I love the way she layered the different images. She used pop up tape to layer up the Characters. The Tinman is in the back and then the Lion and Scarecrow. Then finally Dorothy is out front.
 
I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for looking. Here's hoping you have a crafty good day.


1 comments:

Cards By MI said...

Fabby looking card. I have yet to use this image as it scares me a bit with all the carachers. Lovely work! Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
Love n hugs
Marie

Post a Comment