Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Design Team Call

       I found this new web sight with the cutest images. I love cute. So if I come across them I am hooked right away. They are having a design team call right now. You can find all the info for the call here. The sight is http://www.thepapershelter.com/.
       I have been on a few differnt design teams so I thought I would jump in and see if I can join this one.

  This Image is called "Patissier in Distress". I enjoy making my cards 3D I print out several of the images and cut and layer several areas. It gives the card more depth, then just a plan flat image.
      I colored with Copics. I also added stickles and crystal effects to the cake. Hope you enjoy this card and if cute is your thing be sure and drop over to the Paper Shelter to check them out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment