Friday, February 1, 2013

Do Holidays
And
Special Occasions
Cause You
Stress?
Want An
Easy
Solution?
Contact:
Geo's Creations
865-382-1288
Geoscraftycreations
@gmail.com
Geoscraftycreations.blogspot.com
For A Special
Handmade Card
That Is Made Just
For You
And
That Special
Someone
 
All You Have To Do Is:
Give Me:
~ Their Name
~ Favorite Color
~ Special Occasion
Card Is For
~ Along With Any Other
Information You Think
Would Help To
Make Your Card
Special
~ Please Give a
 Two Week notice
to insure enough time
to make your card special
 
 
I Will Then Make You
A Card & Have It
To You Before The
Date Needed
One Less Thing For
You To Worry
 About
I will Keep All Your Info
On File So Anytime You
Need A Card Just
Give Me A Call
And I Will Whip You
Up Something
Special
For More Details Check Out
My Blog
I will Send you a Picture of
Your special card via email befor
 mailing out
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment