Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I have started this blog to show some of the many cards I have created and to give you an idea of what I can create for you. These are just a small sampling of cards I have made in the past and can recreate for you.
 


 
I am starting a Card service for those that may get stressed out during those special occasions. I can  make you a card in advance for that special someone. By contacting me and giving a few details I can create you a special card. I will keep all your info on file so that when you need another card I will already have it.  From Birthdays To Anniversary's, or Just because I can cover it all for you. By having those special dates in advance I can even send you a reminder to help with that Oops I forgot saying. So let's get started today. Contact me at geoscraftycreations@gmail.com
 
 
I will be adding a couple new pages soon. One with more samples and one with more info on the card service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment